03 décembre 2005

the latest in a long line...

These are just simply awesome...
I actually bought my first box, for lil' bro 1. Geomag 96 pieces (cuz I want the same, only bigger)
Then I went through the site, looking at stuff to do with it.
Look it:
The Hourglass If you look down the post, you'll notice there's actually a gap between the spheres
The floating castle (floating cuz 2 towers don't touch the ground)
This one is just insane
Additionally, the chromed spheres make for some impressive pictures of reflexions...

How can I not lust on that? They're doing 1450 pieces sets in "collector" wooden cases, glow-in-the-dark sets, pastel coloured rods, metallic rods, and plates of all shapes.

I give up, I will NOT buy an XBOX 360, I will NOT pay take the bus anymore, I WILL sell my parents car without telling them, and I WILL rob the bank down the street. And then I'll just buy the whole Geomag SA company and have them enslaved into building sets exclusively for my own selfish enjoyment.

1 commentaire:

tommpouce a dit…

LOL, hopelessly easy to read through, heh :p The worst is I have a box, but it's supposed to be a gift :'( Can't touch it, must resist.
It's way up in my updated wishlist though