09 janvier 2008

Christmas - Go

No message in 3 months. That has to be a record.

So Christmas came and went. Birthday came and went. New Year's Eve...
I'd love to post a few pics, but the camera I bought 15months ago and lost 14months a half ago has dead batteries. Yes I found it back, on January 3rd when looking for my office badge.
The pics I'd love to post are:
  • A Go board, Go stones and Go stones bowls. 5.5cm thick board, glass stones and woven bowls. I'm not too happy about the bowls, but hey it's a 5.5cm board! I never dreamt on having that. That model. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to pick it up at the post office yet.
  • Another Go board and go stones, with the tweezers and the carrying box. Yeah, that board is maybe 8cm wide and 8cm long. The stones are black and white beads. Tweezers needed. All handmade by mom and dad. My favourite gift this year by far, and the parents apparently loved making it, with the rules. Even the wrapping was typically japanese, a cloth piece intelligently knotted around the box.

Aucun commentaire: