24 juillet 2007

I have read it

and I have enjoyed it. I think it took me 9 hours to get through it, waiting for my plane, flying back to Toulouse and lazing on the bed monday afternoon.
The story is a fitting conclusion to the 6 previous ones, with the required twists and turns of the intrigue. It's also a departure from the other books, for many different reasons.

It closes an era, which had started when HP4 was published and I discovered the books. I'm not going to fall in depression over the intrigue or over the end of my expectations. I really enjoyed the 7 books, and hope to find the same excitement with other books and stories.


I'm currently reading Digital Fortress, from Dan Brown. It seems to be lacking on the technical part, as the Da Vinci Code did. But the scenario is nicely built. That's one book I'll have troubles remembering, 3 months from now, but it entertains me.

Aucun commentaire: