05 juillet 2007

'nother blog

Guess what's the subject? I'm separating it from my "personal" blog which is this one, because it's going to be less personal.
Different audiences, different editorial content (is that the correct terminology?), different places.

As a side-bonus and as an introduction, I'm the guy in the white T-shirt with the sunglasses.

here's the blog. trois roues, deux pedales

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
I was sure this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/pool-party-supplies.html]pool Party Supplies[/url].

Anonyme a dit…

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonyme a dit…

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory