13 novembre 2005

Comment verification removed

The word verification that had to be entered to comment is now removed.
I had checked the wrong option (took it for something else) and I've corrected that.

You can now feel free to comment as much as you want without my blog requiring a proof you're a human. Enjoy your new found freedom :-p

Slight update: I've received 2 spam comments within the first 5 minutes of the change. If the trend continues, I'll have to re enable it...

3 commentaires:

tommpouce a dit…

me too, lol. Well so far so good, I'll wait for the spammers to get here again before I do it though... I'm still a naive and optimistic guy :p

Anonyme a dit…

If they come back, the pesky spammers I mean, re-enable it... I love proving to comment systems that I am a human being! ;-) By the way, thank you for allowing anonymous identities like myself to comment on your blog! Beats making a blogspot account.

-Kala

Anonyme a dit…

Flo>La magie du web ;-)
Kala>That's the cons of being at google, very widespread and more abused than my bicycle... Everyone's invited to comments lol, except spammers. But you're hardly anonymous :p

Tom