05 novembre 2005

Official Opening

With some delay, I'm proud to announce the official unveiling of the Tommpouce 2.0

Oh, you probably noticed, it should actually be a tompouce 2.0 or a tommpouce 1.0, but the marketing guys in my back are telling me the users won't notice. And the captain is the sole commander of the ship, so here goes!!!


Btw, I've bought earlier today my new phone-cum-camera, and I'm trying to figure out how it works. I don't want to do something that would mess it up straight away. The first pictures taken with it should arrive sometime soon, maybe even tonight. I'll need to teach them how to hop from the phone to the laptop before I can do anything acceptable.

Welcome aboard!!!

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

WHEEEE!!! Congratulations on your new home! *popping open champagne and dancing under confetti*
-kala

tommpouce a dit…

hey, kala ;-)
U're welcome, lol. AM still trying to figure what features I'll miss and which I'll like, lol...

tommpouce a dit…

LOL, well, if you've been awake since 4:30 am, CET, no, it's not in france you should be living either :p...
LOL, I may try to be more serious about it here :-) yeah