09 novembre 2005

Short update

It's gonna be a short update cuz I've got clothes to hang in 15 minutes and then I'm having dinner with my dad in a toulousian restaurant he knows. He's having a meeting tomorrow with potential suppliers for his current project.
Other good news from his side (and my mom's), they've registered their company!!! More details in a future update, probably.
Work is getting funny, the boss is leqving at the end of the month and he (nor us) doesn't do any efforts to maintain civilised communication in the group. Pretty much everyone takes turn to clash with him. One coworker had a telephone conversation with him today (the boss office is facing our open space, there's less than 15 meters between their desks). The boss actually cut the conversation short by hanging up in the middle of a sentence the colleague was saying.
It was almost funny (and really tragic), cuz although there are two glass walls between me and the boss, I could hear when he talked. And suddenly, I heard him hang up, loudly. The colleague kept talking for 5 seconds and then just hang up also. I'd been him, I would have smashed the phone and then gone to the boss' office.
Oh, the discussion started when the boss complained the communication between him and the group is rickety...
I later learned that one other colleague had a similar argument on monday, I had an "explanation" with him yesterday that we'll finish tomorrow in a meeting and later today, yet another coworker exchanged words with him.
The atmosphere is really electric, even between coworkers, communication is pretty difficult.

We had a service meeting yesterday where he exposed part of the Airbus policy, and, well, it's just another massive corporation. It's all bling bling.

I'm getting tired of it all :-) but I'm also shielding myself from it and usually watch it with the voyeur fascination of a bystander on an accident scene.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Alors ce resto?

tommpouce a dit…

hey girls :)
flo> resto tres sympa, l'equipe est completement allumee, mais il faut absolument eviter le cassoulet, il est catastrophique. Le magret avait l'air delicieux par contre!!!

mik> I will :-) The boss successor should be known before christmas. Let's hope the deputy doesn't screw up ( ' _ ' )