01 janvier 2006

Gelukkig nieuw jaar!!!!

Happy new year to you all!!
As usual for the few last years, I haven't made any foolish promises/wishes to do anything special in 2006. Until earlier today, it was still 2005 to me, I hadn't yet taken the decision to walk to 2006. I'll probably realise it tomorrow morning.

The christmas holidays went like a bullet, after all, I was barely gone for a week, leaving on the 24th and returning on the 31st to toulouse.
I didn't celebrate at all, the return home was more than enough for one day. I've rested today, waiting for the freezing temperature of my flat to rise to anything acceptable, and I'll probably do something tomorrow in the end.

Thanks everyone for your little words and your cards, I'll reply in time to each of you!!! Each has been a warm surprise to me, and I'll start this year with the thought of each of you as a friend and of all of you as my friends.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Happy New year to you too tommpouce! Time to rejoice, December is over!
From your friend Kala
;-)

tommpouce a dit…

Hey kala!!
Yup, I do. A new start for more things than you'd think :-)

tommpouce a dit…

et ben Bonne Annee, flo :p oilaaa :-D

Mik!!! Will be waiting ;-)