24 avril 2006

goofing around


Posted under Linux...
Yup, I've made it, I've turned into an ubergeek, and nothing can make me come back.This screenshot from my computer is:
  • Internet Explorer 6, running on Linux.
I need to install Windows Media Player now, but am not in a hurry.

I've done some progress on the robot simulator on linux, but I haven't touched my little rectangles on Matlab since the video in the previous post.

Movies-wise, I've seen V for Vendetta and Ice Age 2. I didn't like V at all, it's useless and barely entertaining.
On the contrary, I've appreciated Ice Age. It doesn't intend to be politically charged, even though talking about global warming is certainly not a coincidence. I thought most characters were either thin or too silly/stupid to be really funny, but that squirrel and its nut, man, that was gooood. It really added something else.

And on the driving side, I've had my 2 first hours of theory today, learning how a car works (duh), and what are the buttons around the wheel and the stuff under the hood/bonnet.
Tomorrow are the 2 next hours, where I'm supposed to learn trajectories and the driving wheel handling. That part will require time, I can feel it...
Then there's going to be 2 more hours to learn pedal work and gear changing. And finally, I'll get to kill pedestrians and cyclists, mwahahahahahah :-D

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

I heard that cyclists are 4 points and pietons go for 6 points. Let the fun begin! :-)

Kala