01 avril 2006

Tadaaa!!!! (very proud of myself)

Took me weeks to obtain that picture!!!
And I'll need a few more nights of work to make it worth anything.

Yes, you can try finding what it is, and
No, I'm not mad yet, or at least not more than the average in the family.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Is it a script-generated picture? using PHP? I wanna know!

-kala

tommpouce a dit…

close :D very close :D
It's effectively an advanced form of scripting. I don't know PHP, though I'd love to learn, along with CSS for web design, Java for OO programming and multiple instanciations and Ruby on Rails for the sheer novelty. Though I have no idea what use I'd have for that one.
As always, it's matlab. Next pictures coming later today.

Anonyme a dit…

Oooh, that is cool. Haven't ever tried or seen a Matlab program, although I'm sure I'd be allergic to it, because of all the Math. What else can it do? Is it quite similar to php? *jumping up and down*

kala