27 avril 2006

ouch

"Someone else has been selected for this position".
Ouch, I didn't want to hear that. Another department was interested by my resume, but I screwed the interview.
With some chance, other departments will also be interested. And I haven't heard back from Eurocopter, which isn't bad news but isn't good news either.
...

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Damn. Dont worry, such are merely 'minor setbacks' as I like to call them. With the amount of interviews you are getting, you are sure to find a job that you'll actually enjoy :-) hopefully seomthing that involves planes. Crossing my fingers for ya!
Kala

tommpouce a dit…

Well, I'll really have to be neck deep in s**t to accept a job that doesn't involve planes. I can still be that selective for another month or two. Afterwards, I'll just take what comes.

Tom