04 mars 2006

lousyyyyyyyyyy

Lousy week end ahead...
Noone I asked is free this week end in toulouse. Soooo am going to spend it inside most probably. And for once, I don't look forward to it too much. I may go to the movies tomorrow, but there's nothing I want to see at the moment. I won't go shopping, except to fill my fridge because there's way too many people out there to do anything.
And I won't go cycling because the weather is quite uncertain, it's currently raining.
There's one massive good piece of news though, but I can't talk about it just yet.
One thing I could do is work on my code. I'm still having problems with some road signs and all the legal stuff. Oh and lights too, that is so damn hard to get. I still haven't completely got the logic behind it, when can I use which, when do I have to use which, when is which forbidden...
And I need to collect my notes and sum them up for later.
And I could clean my room, theoretically. Well, I should but you know the deal...

There are some good news around from the ladies though, so everything is not lost. lol

I want a pave jambon chevre with three petits tigrés from the bakery in Versailles or a grilled veggies and goat cheese panini with a tomato soup from Bristol. I could do with 2 1/2 pounder chicken with fries soaked in vinegar too, from bristol also. Mom's special sandwich could be enjoyable too...
I guess I'll have to settle for a homemade (read bad) salad tomorrow... and a bowl of All-Bran Fibre Plus that tastes worse than I remembered right now. Or I'll digest my own stomach from the inside out.
I'm hungry and depressed. Great mix.

Aucun commentaire: